Friday 4 October 2013

Here We Go Again...

Okay, wiser folks than me reckon I should once again have a publicly accessible page on the internet. Apparently, it's the done thing nowadays for anyone artistic to spread their daubings far and wide and catalogue their every brain fart in excruciating detail. It makes good commercial sense, if nothing else.

Older readers may remember my previous blog (Star Chicken) which had so few readers that I quietly put it out of it's misery and squirrelled away all the pictures and other stuff into a directory on one of my dusty external HDDs. I don't intend to disinter much of that stuff, but if there's something you'd like to see again - let me know.

So...

Breaking Bad? Haven't watched it yet.
Miley Cyrus? No opinion.
Kickstarter? Alright for some, but a bit too much like begging.
Harley Quinn Talent Search? I sent in a quick page. I saw nothing wrong with the sample script.

That'll do for now.  I'm Mike Donaldson, known to some as Mike D, and I'm a part-time illustrator, mainly for comics. Welcome to my bit of the web.



No comments:

Post a Comment